- Published: 09 December 2014 09 December 2014
Address: 3050 Kreitzer Rd. Moraine, Ohio 45439
Phone: (937) 535-1095
Fax: (937) 535-1305
Hours of Operation
• Mon - Sat: 10:00a - 8:00p
• Sun: Closed
• Moraine Senior Nutrition Program
The Moraine Senior Nutrition Program has been serving hot lunches to area seniors for over 25 years. All of the meals are well balanced and nutritious. They are brought to the Moraine Civic Center Site by the Senior Resource Connection. Meals are served at 11:30 AM, Monday thru Friday. Please feel free to come to the site and visit or call the Civic Center at 535-1095.
Are you eligible to participate in The Senior Nutrition Program?
• If you are 60 years of age or older
• If your spouse is 60+ years old, but you are less than 60, you may also participate
• If you are under 60 years old and deemed ineligible by the Senior Resource Connection – you may participate but you must pay $4.65 per meal.
To reserve a meal please call 535-1095, by noon the day before you wish to eat. Example: Call by noon on Friday to reserve a meal for Monday.
Weekly Senior Events
• Euchre: Tuesday & Thursday, Noon to 1:30pm
• Puzzles: Monday & Friday, Noon to 1:30pm